If you need help with shopping or picking up a prescription please contact Eileen on 07549 161993 or email. Volunteers are standing by to help!
You can also contact Wraxall with Failand Parish Council or Wraxall Parochial Charities (details below).
Wraxall with Failand Parish Council: http://www.wraxallandfailand-pc.gov.uk/default.aspx
Wraxall Charities http://www.wraxallandfailand-pc.gov.uk/Wraxall-Parochial-Charities.aspx
For a list of local food outlets offering delivery, taken from the Nailsea COVID-19 Help Group, please click here or see below.
We have had very successful 'Zoom' services on Sundays and for morning prayer in the week that folk can join in with too. If you have a computer, iPad or smartphone you could join us. Please look at the attached instructions. If you would like some help and guidance then contact John Stevens or Peter Heard.
John 10-12 in the mornings
Peter 5-6 in the evenings
Please phone them to see if you can book a slot sometime, if that would help you.
Joining a Zoom Meeting by Phone
1. Dial one of these numbers (it doesn’t matter which one; try the top one and if it’s busy, try the next etc.):
0203 481 5240
0131 460 1196
0203 051 2874
0203 481 5237
This will connect you to the Zoom service.
2. When asked for the MEETING NUMBER, dial it in on your phone followed by the # key.
(The meeting number will have been given to you by whoever organised the meeting. It will usually have 11 digits).
3. When asked for the PARTICIPANT ID, just press the # key.
4. When asked for the PASSWORD, dial it in followed by the # key. (The password will also have been given to you by the organiser).
You should now be connected to the meeting! You can speak and listen.
The call is likely to cost the same as dialling any other national number.
Hang up when you want to leave.
There appears to be some communication errors with the email system which John Stevens is kindly working hard to look into with IKnow. If you don’t appear to have received our emails from the Iknow system it is always worth checking your ‘Junk’ mail box as sometimes incoming emails are triggered by Junk mail filters. Following the steps below should help you resolve the issue but if not do get in touch.
Check your Junk folder
1. Sign in to your Outlook.com / Hotmail.com account
2. Click the "Junk" folder on the left pane.
3. Check to see if the wanted emails are in this folder.
4. If you see any messages that should have been delivered to the Inbox folder, click the box on the left of each message to put a check mark and then click the "Not Junk" button.