Welcome to our parish
All Saints' Wraxall St Bartholomew's Failand
We are a journeying community seeking to worship
and serve God in a changing world.
We are a caring community of all ages and stages and this is reflected in our worship,
work and pastoral care.
Prayer for our parish vacancy
During this vacancy,
guard and grow this Benefice as we serve you together
in this period without a Rector.
We know that you have plans for us
and that these plans are good.
We ask now that you will help us to share responsibility,
grow in faith, love one another, care for those in need,
reach out to others, and welcome newcomers.
Please guide those who are seeking the right person for us,
and those who are seeking the right place for their ministry,
that together we may discover your way for the future
and see your kingdom grow.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen
After having been unable to worship in our churches, at
last we can take the first step on our journey, back to a 'normal' worship pattern for our parish. For the foreseeable future
our church services will look and feel very different as we have to keep each
other safe and follow government and national church guidelines.
We are currently following guidelines set out on our Covid-19 risk assessment for each church. It will feel a little different and there are some things you need to consider...
When Visiting Us in Church
- Please observe social distancing.
- Face coverings are currently mandatory unless you have a legitimate reason not to wear one.
- As you enter and exit church you will find hand sanitiser which we encourage you to use.
- We shall be keeping a record of those who attend with their contact details to assist NHS Test and Trace should it be necessary. The record will be kept safely for 21 days and then disposed of.
- In church we need to maintain social distancing. Please help by following the guidance of those who welcome you.
- Singing for the time being is not permitted but we shall try and be creative in our use of music.
- No collection will be taken during the service. There will be an offertory plate near the door as you come in. Gift aid envelopes will be available.
- Our toilets will be available. Please observe the hygiene guidance on display.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home
- The PCC has agreed that All Saints' Church will close after the weekly Sunday service and will reopen Wednesday morning for individual prayer to allow 72 hours quarantine.
Electoral Roll Revision
Please be aware that the Electoral Roll has been revised for the Parish APCM which is taking place on October 18th 2020. The Revised list is now displayed on the church noticeboards.
Zoom services continue...
10.30am Sunday Holy Communion
8.15am Morning Prayer Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
10.00am Thursday Holy Communion
Please get in touch if you would like more information for how to access our Zoom Services or visit our Practical Help page for information for how to use this software.
We hope you can join us soon
As the lockdown measures ease, there will be occasional updates to the site. Please visit our Covid-19 pages for the latest information.
The latest Connect newsletter is available on the News Updates page.
Here is the YouTube link for a reflection from the Diocesan website for next Sunday.
Don't forget that ROOTS is offering a whole week's free resources for people to use at home. There are two sets of resources; a page with materials suitable for adults and a page for families. See the Prayer and Worship and Children's & Families pages for the relevant versions
The liturgy for Holy Communion in Common Time and for Holy Communion in the style used by the Iona Community can be found on the Orders of Service page.
Food bank - visit our News Updates page for information about our local food-bank.
If you would like an update on what we are doing in the current corona virus crisis click here
Want to know more about us? Click here.
If you would like to keep in touch with us click here.
If you have any concerns at all about Safeguarding then please contact our Safeguarding Officer whose contact details are here. You can also contact the Diocese Safeguarding Officers and their details are here.
The following numbers may also be helpful:
WomansAid - National Domestic Violence Helpline – 0808 2000 247
The mix – Advice for the under 25yrs. – 0808 808 4994
Advice for Male Victims of Domestic Violence - 0808 8801 0327
Childline – Deals with a vast variety of children concerns including Domestic Violence -0800 1111